影片【我是身障者,我需要性代理人】

(感謝~手天使翻譯義工 zetaxedc 英文翻譯)

Disabled and Seeking Sexual Surrogates.
【我是身障者,我需要性代理人】

I often have erotic dreams. 我常常做春夢。

Oddly enough, and this happens in most of my dreams, I’m not disabled.
更怪的是,在我大部份的夢中,我不是身障者。

So I can move and often do the opposite of my limitations in real life.
所以我能移動,而且經常做在現實生活中被限制的事情。

– Black on the outer edge?   – Yes.
– 眼皮外緣要塗上黑色嗎?  – 是的。

Voice-over: Laetitia Rebord is a 30-year-old translator and teacher with 7 full-time aides. Spinal muscular atrophy limits movement to her left thumb, left toe, and facial muscles. But she still has a strong sense of touch.
旁白:Laetitia Rebord是一位30歲的譯者和老師,需要7位全職照顧者。脊髓性肌肉萎縮症讓她只能動左拇指、左拇趾、和臉部肌肉。但她的觸覺仍然很敏感。

I have been touched by people since childhood.
從小到現在我一直被人觸摸。

I think I need to be touched for pleasure, not just for function
我想我需要為了感受快樂而被觸摸,而不只是為了生活起居。

I am a virgin. I have no problem saying it.
我是處女。我不認為說出這件事是問題。

Voice-over: She wants to experience sex.
旁白:她想要有性經驗。

Often I am told: ”But don’t you have other things to think about?”
通常人們會告訴我:「難道你沒有其他的事情可以想嗎?」

O.K., well, that’s nice.
好吧,嗯…很好。

Does that mean I am prohibited from having sex?
那不就表示我被禁止做愛嗎?

Voice-over: She sought sexual partners to friends, dating sites, and even male escorts. But her handicap scared many away. Today, she campaigns to legalize sexual surrogates for the 1.8 million disabled friends.
旁白:她曾找過性伴侶,找過朋友、約會網站、甚至是男伴遊。但她的身障身份嚇跑很多人。今天,她為了180萬身障朋友上街宣傳,呼籲性代理人合法化。 

Eventually, one has to address the issue and understand why we are demanding this.
終究有人必須提出這個議題,並瞭解我們為何提出這樣的需求。

I can’t move. I can’t masturbate.
我不能動。我不能自慰。

Voice-over: Surrogates are permitted in some countries, but not in France. In March, the National Ethics Committee stated the practice was an unethical use of the human body for commercial purposes.
旁白:三月份,國家倫理委員會表示這種作法是將人體用於不道德的商業目的。

The sexuality of the disabled cannot be considered as a right.    身障者的性不能被視為一種權利。

That would create a state obligation, as if it were responsible for their situation.
那會創造一種國家義務,彷彿國家要為他們的狀況負責。

Voice-over: Even some advocates of the disabled are opposed to sexual assistance, worried that the practice would push them further into society shadows.
旁白:甚至有些身障權益倡議者也反對性代理人,擔心這樣的做法會讓他們被推向社會的更邊緣。

It seems that people are saying we are incapable of inspiring love.
看起來,人們認為我們沒有資格擁有鼓舞人心的愛情。

It’s a way for society to get rid of the problem.
這是社會逃避這個問題的方法。

Voice-over: But sexual surrogacy is a reality in France, where contacts are made by word of mouth.
旁白:但在法國,性代理人是存在的,聯絡資訊透過口耳相傳。

I take their hand and slide it against me so they can feel it.
我帶著他們的手滑過我的身體,所以他們可以去感受。

And I do the same with them.
我也和他們做同樣的事。

Generally, we are naked.
通常我們都是光著身體。

Voice-over: 66-year-old Aminata Gregory retired as a Dutch construction supervisor, and has performed sexual assistance in France for more than a year. She charges her 10 clients about one $130 per session.
旁白:66歲的Aminata Gregory是一位退休的荷蘭工程監督,她在法國擔任性代理人超過一年了。她有十位客戶,每次服務收取130美元的費用。

Some men tell me: “That’s it. I am a man now.”
有些男人告訴我:「就是這樣。我現在是一個男人了。」

It is important for me to put my body against his.
對我來說,讓我的身體依偎著他是很重要的。

But I don’t practice sexual intercourse.
但是我們不會性交。

No oral sex, no kisses and no penetration
不口交,不親吻,沒有插入性行為。

I am not a sex worker. I can’t do it.
我不是性工作者。我不可以這樣做。

Voice-over: Today, she is in the south of France meeting a client for the fifth time.
旁白:今天,她去法國南部見一位客戶,這是第五次了。

– I put a little lipstick on you.  – It doesn’t matter.
– 我留了一點口紅印在你臉頰上。  – 沒有關係。

Voice-over: 49-year-old Daniel Doriguzzi, suffers from Friedreich’s ataxia, a degenerative neurological condition that impairs coordination.
旁白:49歲的Daniel Doriguzzi患有福萊德氏運動失調症,一種讓肢體協調能力受損的退化性神經疾病。

The goal for me is to “fly solo.”
我的目標是「單飛」。

At the beginning of the session, we put ourselves in a bubble, and become a normal couple.
在服務的一開始,我們把自己放在一個泡泡裡,成為一般的伴侶。

We talk to each other. We ask each other whatever we want.
我們互相交談。我們互相問對方任何想問的問題。

And the end of the session, we break the bubble. It’s over.
到了服務的尾聲,我們打破泡泡。遊戲結束。

It helps not to fall in love.
這能幫助我們不會墜入情網。

Can I bring my energy as a retiree to move things forward in France?
我能用我退休後的精力在法國推展一些事情嗎?

In Holland, the issue has been resolved.
這問題在荷蘭已經解決了。

I am at the start of something that is evolving and I like that.
我才剛起步做這件還在開展的事情,而且我喜歡做。

Once this is solved, I will go home.
一旦這解決了,我就會回家去了。

《相關文章參考》:

您可能也會喜歡…

4 個回應

  1. 武則 說:

    I have been touched by people since childhood.
    從小我被感動的人。

    I think I need to be touched for pleasure,not just for function
    我想我需要被感動的快樂,不只是功能

    這裡的touched是肢體上的 也就是觸摸 不是感動…

  2. admin 說:

    謝謝武則的熱心提醒.
    手天使開始有英文翻譯義工的進駐囉!!
    好感激大家喲~我們一起努力!!GO GO~~~讓台灣更美好~

  1. 2015-01-14

    […] 「我常常做春夢。 更怪的是,在我大部份的夢中,我不是身障者。 從小到現在我一直被人觸摸。 我想我需要為了感受快樂而被觸摸,而不只是為了生活起居。」 – 脊髓性肌肉萎縮症病患 Laetitia Rebord […]

留言

%d 位部落客按了讚: